One of the most compelling reasons for us to invest is the prospect of not having to work our entire life, as well as the sweet thought of early retirement. However, investing can prove to be daunting for someone without much experience and financial knowledge. Nonetheless, this does not mean a less savvy individual should eliminate the thought of using investments as a tool to grow their wealth. It is even possible to invest using your CPF accounts.
Which investment is suitable for you ?
Here is a list of common questions posed regarding investments that one should probably consider :
- What is my risk profile ?
- What kind of investment tool will be suitable for me ?
- Should I invest using cash or CPF ?
- How do I invest using CPF money ?
- Should I partake in short term or long term investments ?
- What is dollar cost averaging and should I use this as an investment strategy ?
- Do I have enough savings to even consider investing part of it ?
- What is the healthy ratio of assets to set aside for investments ?
- How is the market going to perform this year ?
- Is the market bullish or bearish ?
- What is the difference between investment returns and participating bonuses ?
- Is there a financial expert in the market whom I may leverage on ?
Done wisely, it is possible to make our savings multiply simply through earning interest on the amount of savings that we put away. One could also earn through capital gains, when they sell off an investment that has increased in value over time. Of course, it is also possible to make a loss if the market crashes or when if one makes an untimely investment.
What has been shared thus far is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the considerations when it comes to investing.
If you are interested to learn more, do request for a consultation and I will be more than happy to discuss this topic in detail with you.